Mexico City is brimming with saturated color everywhere, from the bright spectacle of luchas costumes, to the gorgeous Pantones of Barragan’s architecture, to Frida Kahlo’s Casa Azul, and everywhere in between.
We’ve traveled to the city several times over the past couple of years, thanks to our friends at The Lift. Each time offers more sights, landmarks, art, and stories to share. Enjoy the gallery below, and here’s a shortlist of some colorful recommendations for your travels to DF:
- Luis Barragan’s House and Studio for the architecture
- El Bazar Sabado for the shopping
- Chapultepec for the botanical wonders
- Casa Azul for the art history
- And as much people watching and mindless wandering as you can handle through Coyoacan, San Angel, Roma, Condesa, Polanco, Juarez, and City Center