Funkhaus is a bi-coastal creative studio blending high performance, expert advice with a collaborative approach. We help companies design websites and visual identities, build new technologies, and develop strategic content and branding.
What you’ll be doing:
We are seeking a dynamic Operations Assistant to join our creative family. A candidate is someone who has great interpersonal skills, a passion for learning, a willingness to collaborate, an understanding of the importance of design (we only build things that look good after all), and a positive attitude. You must be diligent, assertive, adaptable, and have a talent for interpreting information from various sources into an easy-to-understand summary.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to facilitate efficient workflow across departments.
- Help manage department needs through Asana, our project management system.
- Assign project tasks in Asana to the appropriate team members and diligently take project meeting notes with action items outlined.
- Troubleshoot schedules and bottlenecks and alert Operations Manager of possible conflicts.
- Beta test websites prior to Client delivery and catalogue detailed and organized summary of any issues.
- Asset management support – organization, optimization, and uploading of content to Client websites.
- Miscellaneous other administrative and operations duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Enjoy a team setting and engaging with people.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task across many ongoing projects.
- Works well in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player, proactive thinker, motivated self-starter.
- Proactive approach to situations – someone who thinks a step ahead and a step beyond the current task and can see the bigger picture.
- Comfortable interfacing with high-level clients.
- Pride in the process and the final agency output.
- Competitive compensation and healthcare, with incentives.
- A relaxed work environment in the Arts District, close to excellent food, coffee, bars, etc.
- Dog-friendly office
- Summer Fridays year-round
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- A chance to challenge yourself alongside a supportive team, learn from experienced mentors and be an important part of a vibrant design studio.
- Leadership that is open to incubating new ideas
The Fine Print:
- Funkhaus is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all our employees. We firmly believe that our work isn’t at its best unless all of our employees, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.
- Applicants must be resident / legally eligible to work in the United States and reside in Los Angeles, CA – we do not pay for relocation. No visa sponsorship available for this position.
- You must be able to work in our DTLA Arts District office.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.
If you think you’re a fit, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Operations Assistant” in the subject line!