We’re Looking for a Partnerships Lead
Funkhaus is looking for a Partnerships Lead to actively support the continued growth of the company in partnership with a Founding Partner and Managing Director.
If you're a strategic, articulate communicator who believes in the power of design, this is an opportunity to work alongside one of the agency’s Partners and learn the ins and outs of growing a creative studio. You love showing up to events and spreading the word about the amazing things your team is doing on the daily, and you have no fear of reaching out to prospective partners. You're confident in the room, but also humble knowing there's always more we can learn from our prospective partners, and from each other.
- Work with and report directly to Managing Director to create new avenues of business for the company
- Effectively communicate project ambitions with both external C-level executive stakeholders, as well as internal Funkhaus teams
- Generate your own list of leads based on your own research, engage relevant prospects in conversations, arrange meetings, write proposals, and follow up
- Use a CRM, our current one being Hubspot, to keep leads and contacts updated with relevant information
- Maintain and improve an asset repository including proposal templates, case studies, standard responses, agency capabilities, and client references
- Network throughout the community to increase awareness and generate leads, participate in industry events by creating a social calendar where you’ll be present on the behalf of Funkhaus on at least a monthly basis
- Collaborate across teams to bring new marketing ideas to life and generate the sales collateral required
- You’ll be expected to meet or exceed targets
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do a little bit of everything in a growing agency
- 2-5 years experience in sales or marketing, ideally with experience in prospecting and proactive sales outreach (or relative agency experience)
- Desire/interest to be in a creative environment and a passion for design/ creative/ style
- Proactive, autonomous, entrepreneurial, and confident
- Desire to move up in the company/ develop a career in the creative industry
- Excellent and relatable communicator with a sense of humor
- Target driven, and good with reporting + organization
- Experience with Hubspot or a similar CRM is a plus
- Competitive compensation, healthcare, and non-matching 401k
- A relaxed work environment in the Arts District, close to excellent food, coffee, bars, etc.
- Dog-friendly office
- Summer Fridays year-round
- Guaranteed three-day weekend every month
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- A chance to challenge yourself creatively alongside a supportive team, learn from experienced mentors and be an important part of a vibrant creative studio that values employee entrepreneurialism.
If you think you're a fit, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Partnerships Lead in the subject line to apply.
The Fine Print:
- We have a hybrid in-office at-home schedule, but expect to be in the office on average 3 days a week.
- Funkhaus is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all our employees. We firmly believe that our work isn’t at its best unless all of our employees, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.
- Applicants must be resident / legally eligible to work in the United States and reside in Los Angeles, CA – we do not pay for re-location. No visa sponsorship available for this position.
- You must be able to work in our DTLA Arts District office.
- International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.